Integrated Security Systems
• Card Entry
• Fob Entry and Alert
• Telephone Entry
• Biometric Entry
• Magnetic Locks
• Electric Strike Locks
Security – Video Intercom
What Is an Integrated Security System? And How Does It Help Me?
Running and operating a business means you have a lot of assets to protect; between employees, money, and goods, the well-being of your business rides on giving the best experience to your consumers. However, the threat of burglars, thieves, and lying customers may put your business at risk. When you want to protect your business and its assets, utilizing an integrated security system will help cover all your bases.
What is an integrated security system? Here are some of the basics:
• Integrated security systems are the best options for any sized business. Not only do they offer the best in optimization, they will ensure all your bases are covered.
• Integrated security systems are a type of multi-layered system that uses different components and threads them into one. Here at Burtel, we utilize a layered system consisting of audio-based intrusion detection, alarm notifications, a 24/7 staff, commercial access control, fire and smoke detection, and video monitoring. As such, your business is protected day and night by your commercial security solutions.
How do they work together?
• A 24/7 on-call staff member monitors the well-being of your business. When your audio detection system registers a threat, our professional security staff is able to listen to the audio and verify the threat. We use this in conjunction with your round-the-clock CCTV camera solution to make one of the highest-quality alarm systems available.
• The seamless integration of automated operations ensures your business is protected when you’re not around.
How does it benefit me?
• Along with your business experiencing the best in after-hours protection, it can also deter threats from the start. Around 83% of convicted burglars determine if there is an alarm system present before they attempt a burglary. Should your business be equipped with cameras and sensors, a burglar would likely avoid your business.
On top of that, it will also cover you if a burglary is successfully completed. The integrated system will utilize video recordings to help catch the perpetrator after the attempted burglary. This is also essential should someone try to make false premise liability claims against your business since you have everything on camera.
When you want the best in commercial security, using an integrated security system is the best way to keep your company safe.
• Audio and Video Site Monitoring
• Video Intercoms
• Audio Intercoms
• Glass Breakage
• CO Detection
• Water Sensors
• Door and Window Sensors